ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

learn to buy authentic ddung dolls, not fakes or clones!

+4
KiraKira
Grassshackgirl
applecandy
TrueFan
8 posters

Go down

learn to buy authentic ddung dolls, not fakes or clones! - Page 2 Empty Re: learn to buy authentic ddung dolls, not fakes or clones!

Post  applecandy Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Indees, it's very helpful. Thank you. Smile
Although the fakes are not so different (as Pullip clones are), It's so obvious that original ones are higher quality products!
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

learn to buy authentic ddung dolls, not fakes or clones! - Page 2 Empty Re: learn to buy authentic ddung dolls, not fakes or clones!

Post  chiepoo Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Glad I can help, at least a little bit! I remember how upset I was when I realized I had a fake because of how long I had wanted a real one. Since this thread is dedicated to telling the fakes apart, I'd love to see photos of any fakes anyone else might have. I just love comparing them! Laughing
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bama Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:00 am

Wow, this is all good to know for new collectors! The photos and descriptions are very helpful. Thanks to all who have contributed information.

Bama

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:59 pm

I've just found that fakes are even imitating Ddung clothes style!

Here is the sad attempt of a bad copy of the Pink Rabbit Ddung
http://www.ebay.it/itm/Cute-Fashion-DDUNG-DOLL-Baby-Girl-Key-Chain-Phone-Charm-Great-Gift-/180850408661?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1b863cd5

And here is... well, that's not what you can call a style, but it has several elements from different Ddung models, mixed in a senseless ensemble, in example the earplug (on a party sleeveless dress ahahah... take a cold but keep your ears safe!), the hanging pompoms, and the sparkling "Love" logo that looks almost the same as the "Sweet" logo we can see on some original models (Hip Hop, mini #13)
http://www.ebay.it/itm/Cute-Fashion-DDUNG-DOLL-Baby-Girl-Key-Chain-Phone-Charm-Great-Gift-/180850819038?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1b8c7fde

That's... no comment! Surprised
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Ugh, not even close to as cute as the real thing!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 pm

TrueFan wrote:Ugh, not even close to as cute as the real thing!

Agreed. Also, those "clothes" are probably just piece of fabric glued to the doll to be the shape of clothes Mad For just a few dollars more, you can get an adorable authentic mini.
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down