ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made a complete outfit this time ... with more bear ears, of course

+3
TrueFan
applecandy
SydneyGrey
7 posters

Go down

Made a complete outfit this time ... with more bear ears, of course Empty Made a complete outfit this time ... with more bear ears, of course

Post  SydneyGrey Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:39 pm

I made this whole outfit top to bottom, from my own pattern. The hat, mittens and boots are made from cotton fleece. I tried to make it look like something the Ddung company would make for their own dolls, so it would look good next to other Ddung costumes.

Made a complete outfit this time ... with more bear ears, of course BlueAndWhiteBearOutfit_save14

Made a complete outfit this time ... with more bear ears, of course BlueAndWhiteBearOutfit_save2

White outfits are so difficult to photograph.

Made a complete outfit this time ... with more bear ears, of course BlueAndWhiteBearOutfit_save25

Made a complete outfit this time ... with more bear ears, of course BlueAndWhiteBearOutfit_save11

Made a complete outfit this time ... with more bear ears, of course BlueAndWhiteBearOutfit_save58

SydneyGrey
SydneyGrey

Back to top Go down

Made a complete outfit this time ... with more bear ears, of course Empty Re: Made a complete outfit this time ... with more bear ears, of course

Post  applecandy Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Awwww that's... GREAT! Surprised You should offer yourself as a Ddung stylist to the company!
I love white with light blue! So angelic and sweet!
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Made a complete outfit this time ... with more bear ears, of course Empty Re: Made a complete outfit this time ... with more bear ears, of course

Post  TrueFan Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Oh - WOW - so cute! You did a wonderful job.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:21 am

I saw this when you posted it and didn't have to respond til today! Beautiful job, love the fabric of the dress ^_^
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  BlytheCarina Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:17 am

I really love those headband ears you make! Lovely!
BlytheCarina
BlytheCarina

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlytheCarina

Back to top Go down

Post  SydneyGrey Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Thank you everybody for your kind comments. I love you I was in a fabric store yesterday and bought some more polka-dotted fabric, so I guess I'll attempt to make another outfit. LOL.
SydneyGrey
SydneyGrey

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Can't wait to see your next inspiration!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:21 pm

TrueFan wrote:Can't wait to see your next inspiration!

Same here! Smile
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:48 am

Me too! Smile
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bama Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:59 am

AMAZING! I totally love it! You did such a fantastic job on this!

Bama

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:41 am

This is amazing~ You are so talented!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bonjoursugar Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Wow!♥

That is super cute! :-D I love the colors.
Maybe you can post the pattern for the dress... ? :-D :-D :-D
bonjoursugar
bonjoursugar

http://bonjourblythe.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down