ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My big chubby girls collection (so far)

+2
TrueFan
applecandy
6 posters

Go down

My big chubby girls collection (so far) Empty My big chubby girls collection (so far)

Post  applecandy Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:41 am

Just some pictures portraying my big Ddung, and a mini. Smile

My big chubby girls collection (so far) 6930419937_ace3d145ca_z
Nadežda (aka Nadja) is my Snow Queen: I like snow themed dolls and I love her color scheme!
Stillnameless... I forgot to give her a name! She's my Schoolgirl: I love her detailed outfit and the style of her cute hat!
Flora is My Flower Garden, I just love anything of her!

My big chubby girls collection (so far) 6930420075_af9da99398_z
Rose is... guess who, my Lovely Rose. Isn't she lovely?
Pinky Thumbelina is my Pink Romance. I use to not love blondies in pink, but she won my heart with her cuteness and her detailed mini outfit!

My big chubby girls collection (so far) 6930420193_5bc97b5ff9_z
My 6th Anniversary collection, I only miss the chick but she'll hopefully arrive soon!
Mushroom is... well, the Mushroom. Her outfit is so funny and cute! A chubby cutie dressed as a mushroom... or a musroom in disguise?
How to call the Bear? Barbara aka Bearbara? Or maybe Theodora aka Teddy?
Tulip is... the Tulip, of course. I love her outfit, both for the details and for the color scheme. At first I was not sure I liked her unnatural hot red hair or not, but in the end I've realized it's the best fit in her color scheme.

Thanks for looking! Smile
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

My big chubby girls collection (so far) Empty Re: My big chubby girls collection (so far)

Post  TrueFan Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:16 am

You have an adorable collection. I really like Flower Garden too.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

My big chubby girls collection (so far) Empty Re: My big chubby girls collection (so far)

Post  BlytheCarina Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:57 am

Very cute family!
Love your Snow Queen, I almost got her instead of the Snow Princess last year!
BlytheCarina
BlytheCarina

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlytheCarina

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Thank you, TrueFan and BlytheCarina! Smile

It's hard to choose between the two snow cuties! But the Snow Princes is in the bunch of the next ones I'll get. I've already decided I'll call her Ekaterina (aka Katja).
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  SydneyGrey Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:47 pm

I love your dollies! This is the first time I've seen an actual photo of Snow Queen (that wasn't the official promo pic, that is). She's wonderful! My favorite is the mushroom girl, though.
SydneyGrey
SydneyGrey

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:49 pm

You have a great collection so far Very Happy And I <3 <3 <3 your Pinky Thumbelina.
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Thank you, SydneyGrey and chiepoo!

It's quite hard to find owner pictures of most of these cuties! I also looked around for them before buying them, but I could find very few. We must spread the Ddung love! Very Happy
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bama Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:01 am

Very nice! Its good to see a mini next to the bigger ones. Love the Mushroom one, especially!

Bama

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Thank you! Smile The Mushroom has such a cute and funny outfit!
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down