ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishlist

+2
TrueFan
applecandy
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wishlist Empty Wishlist

Post  applecandy Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:41 pm

What's the super cute Ddung you are dreaming of? What's the next Ddung on your wishlist? Let's talk about our plans about the chubby cuties!
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Wishlist Empty Re: Wishlist

Post  applecandy Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:14 pm

My wishlist is luckily quite short, but still remarkable. Wink

The ones I really really want are the Pink Cat and the Snow Princess, the Romantic II and the Picnic Flower, and Juliet if I'll find her. Two of these ones are going to be the next I'll get.
I have paused a little to give priority to Dal and Pullip, but it's so hard to resist!

The other ones on my wishlist are the special minis old type: #06 the duck, #12 the frog, #20 black velvet, #07 silver and black, #08 blue sky with clouds, #19 the pig, #23 the tomato, #24 the persimmons, #22 purple with pink heart, #10 yellow and red, #18 brown dress if I'll ever find her, and maybe another one to redress as Tinker Bell.

The minis from the animal set: #33 orange raccoon, #26 orange cat, #25 red dog, #36 pink rabbit. Since I cannot find these ones anywhere, I think I'll get the #27 yellow giraffe that's cute too, or the #34 yellow bear, just to have one from this set.

And last but not least, some of the new mini Ddung and Bonggu: #10 Red Rose, #12 Romantic, #07 Cowgirl, #11 Batgirl, #16 Barista, #15 Training, #18 Blue Jeans, #17 Peter Pan.

And the mini couples Wedding and Burberry, mini Alice and mini Red Hood.

Then I also like the Black Cat and the White Cat, the White Rabbit and the Pink Rabbit, the Winter Couple, the Strawberry, the Romantic I, and some more, but I'm not sure I'll get them. I also like the Sweet Home, but it's too bulky and I already am in lack of space for dolls. Sad

I have also seen (well, actually True had shown me) some Ddung dolls that come in different color schemes with the same model, but I'm not sure they are available for international market. Anyway, I really like some of them. They are listed on the official website, new product, collection Ddung.
The ones I really really like are 215 (brown hair and pink patchwork dress and bonnet), 211 (red hair and bright green dress), 213 (blonde hair and dark green dress and bonnet), 204 (brown hair and blue dress and bonnet with pink accents), 201 (black hair and bright yellow and blue outfit), 202 (brown hair and braight green and orange outfit), 166/167/168 (black/dark brown/light brown hair and pink dress with white lace), 104 (brown hair and brown outfit), 86 (brown hair with pink dress), 84 (dark blond hair with blue outfit), 57/58/59 (blonde/brown hair with dark green/red dress), one dressed in a qi pao and one dressed in a kimono, both with black hair, and some more I'm bored to find again among those 100 pages. confused

It's really a short wish list, isn't it? confused
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:10 am

I only have one doll on my wish list - the #18 brown-themed mini from the first set!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Wishlist Empty wish list

Post  BlytheCarina Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:22 am

My wish list has to be short for lack of doll space...

I'd like the Sweet Room and the Pink Cat (the one with turquoise hair, right?),
but I love the other two cats too!
BlytheCarina
BlytheCarina

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlytheCarina

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Yes, the pink cat is the one with the turquoise hair! I'm sure she would look adorable with your two girls! Smile
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Edith Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:47 am

I will be getting mini Red Hood & the wolf to keep Alice company Smile

I would really like to get Juliet, Versailles, the red haired cat (except her clothes are too pink Rolling Eyes ) and I also want the little boy mini from the new series that reminds me of Sebastian.

Now that I read from applecandy that there is a Scarlett O'Hara somewhere, I NEED to see her confused

Miss Edith

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Edith Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:43 am

I just found Scarlett - she is a definite must Very Happy

Miss Edith

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:43 am

I want the Alice and Little Red Riding Hood sets.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:46 am

Isn't she great? Surprised

That mini Bonggu is called Barista (Barman), I want him too! And the three new couples, Alice, Red Hood, and especially the Petit Prince with the foxy girl!

You could choose the Tulip instead of the White Cat: they both have red hair but the Tulip is dressed in brown and not in pink. Cool

applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Edith Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:21 pm

ahh thankyou ac, I couldn't seem to find the names of the minis. *makes note to self*

I have only seen the Alice set and I must resist Laughing Do you know -- you know me so well Smile I bought Tulip about a year ago, my 1st Ddung Very Happy I loved her, but the full sized dolls are so much bigger than I expected and then, as usual, I needed money ...

So I will try to stick to a few minis and MAYBE Juliet & Scarlett (if she is available anywhere). I would love the Snow Queen & Princess but not an option .... Mad

Miss Edith

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:23 pm

So did you use to have the Tulipone year ago? Question I got my first only a few months ago. I know so few about your dollies! Exclamation
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  SydneyGrey Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:25 pm

I'm new to Ddungs, so I have a lot of *wants* that I'd love to have, but can't get right now. I'd love to have the 18cm Red Riding Hood and Wolf set some day, and the 18cm Winter Couple set (who remind me of myself and my brother when we were kids). I absolutely adore these boy/girl sets!
SydneyGrey
SydneyGrey

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:48 pm

There are only a few that I really want: 1.) The Little Prince Couple; 2.) Pink Petite Mademoiselle; 3.) Sweetie Ram (or is it lamb?).

I'm really curious in the mini Ddungs. I think my next Ddung purchase will be a mini...
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Minis are so cute and easy to carry with you! I now have the Alice and Red Riding Hood couples (yay) but have discovered a new mini I want - Chocolate Cookie!

http://beyondolls.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30316
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Oh, she's the famous #18 in the Special Mini series that no one has on ebay! Sad
I'm not sure that's her official name, since we have seen some names coming off from that site's fantasy. But still, I'd like to have her too! I'ìd even pay those 18% instead of the usual 12-15$ if I could have her. So True, if you have any chance to find her on sale, please let me know. As you know, I asked all the sellers on ebay and no one had her! Sad
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Oh, you are right, I thought she was different from the #18. But that's who she is.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:33 pm

I think she looks different because we are used to see only her forehead pictures, where her brown outfit looks a little lighter and not so brown. Looking at these pictures, she looks even cuter! No wonder why she's sold out... if she actually is.
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Oh wow- Chocolate Cookie is toooooo cute! XD I noticed there is a little piggy one (http://beyondolls.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30315), and I think that may be the mini that get. I noticed that a few of them pictured have little cell phone lanyards on them- do the lanyards attach to the clothes, or is it attached to the doll? (That is one of the things I've wondered about the minis.)

Also, I want this little Bonggu! http://www.ebay.com/itm/12cm-New-Korean-Mini-DDUNG-Bonggu-doll-Special-Collection-NIB-13-Raincoat-/270900614016?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f12ef5380
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:44 pm

All of the minis from this set have it, and it's attached on their hoods. Smile

About the mini piggy, it seeems the final version has actually brown hair, but I'm not sure since I don't own her (so far).
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=mini+ddung+19&_sacat=0&_odkw=mini+ddung&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313
The seller misspinkheart on ebay told me that the actual release has brown hair.

I like that Bonggu a lot too! Isn't he adorable?! Wishlist 03
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  SydneyGrey Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:47 pm

The Mini Piggy is so sweet!!! Is the outfit felt, though? Ahhh ... I'm not crazy about felt. pig
SydneyGrey
SydneyGrey

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:46 pm

I think it's felt, this set of minis have outfits made of several materials, but felt is one of the most common. Wink The outfits are quite cheap, very simple (and they don't wear panties!), but of course the quality is still fine, unlike the fake outfits.
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm not a fan of felt myself, and I'm a little sad to hear the outfits on this set are sort of cheapy (no panties, even? Boo.) ;_;

But that little Bonggu will some day be living in one of the pockets in my purse... Laughing
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  SydneyGrey Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:44 am

I now really want a white-haired Ddung and a blue-haired one. I just love unusual hair colors. I only know of one blue-haired girl (Pink Cat), so she is now on my wishlist. I'd love to have one with white hair, too, but I'll have to wait until one I like comes up for sale. I don't want the Snow Queen. She's really nice and special, but I'd prefer a different type of outfit. Actually, there are a couple of "limited" editions with white hair I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have, but their prices are so high!
SydneyGrey
SydneyGrey

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:28 pm

I also like some of those limited ones, but as you said thei are expensive and I never saw them on ebay! Mad

@chiepoo
Well, but they are very cheap still being original and not fake!
Wink
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Sydney, I was thinking the same thing about the Snow Queen. I love her white hair, but would like a different outfit for her. A white haired Ddung is on my wishlist.

Also on my list is Blings 3 Baby Cat, which I found out about thanks to TrueFan's post Laughing (Sorry- I know they aren't Ddung dollies, but they are in the same family, right? ^^)
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum