ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the Netherlands!

3 posters

Go down

Hello from the Netherlands!  Empty Hello from the Netherlands!

Post  nadine1986 Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:05 pm

Hi all, my name is Nadine and I just got my first Mini Ddung, red riding hood, last week!

I think some of you may know me, because I am also quite active on some Pullip, BJD, Sylvanian Families forums! Smile I use the same username everywhere!

Some personal stuff, I am a teacher and a mum of two girls! I collect Pullips, Sylvanian Families (Calico Critters), Mini Lalaloopsy's, some MH, some EAH and some Kawaii Crush! Smile I love to read, watch series and knitting and crocheting, but don't have the time to do all...

I love to learn more about this cute little doll and I hope my collection will be growing soon! Wink

nadine1986

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Netherlands!  Empty Re: Hello from the Netherlands!

Post  TrueFan Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:07 pm

Hello and welcome! I'd love to see activity on this forum pick up again. Please photos of your ddung cutie!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Wed May 17, 2023 12:09 am

Ohh some sad news.. first off she had stains all over her so I didn't bother snapping photos after my initial assessment. Second, the quality has either gone way downhill or these are knockoffs on Amazon. The toy company on the box was not Top Promotion (can't remember for the life of me the name of the company); perhaps a new manufacturer? Also, there was no Korean to be found anywhere on the packaging (not sure if that's an indicator of anything? But there was Chinese on the box). Either way, I do not recommend getting Ddung from Amazon. The quality was so disappointing as was the staining from the fabric. The price, sadly, is too good to be true.
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Thu May 18, 2023 10:55 am

That is a shame. So much cheap stuff from China.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum