ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Washington state in the USA

3 posters

Go down

Greetings from Washington state in the USA Empty Greetings from Washington state in the USA

Post  CP Phare Wed May 22, 2013 10:07 am

Hi there! I just received a vintage ddung as a gift from a friend and she is so incredibly cute! I look forward to making her cutie pie clothes and furniture. I'm glad to be a part of this dolly club! Very Happy

CP Phare

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Washington state in the USA Empty Re: Greetings from Washington state in the USA

Post  blueC Thu May 23, 2013 4:28 am

Hello. Nice to meet you. Which Ddung do you have? I'd love to see pictures.
Do you sew too? I'm also trying to work on clothes but I'm a beginner so its not very easy.

blueC

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Washington state in the USA Empty Re: Greetings from Washington state in the USA

Post  TrueFan Thu May 23, 2013 9:02 am

Congrats and welcome! I look forward to your photos and your outfits.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Washington state in the USA Empty Greetings from Washington state in the USA

Post  CP Phare Thu May 23, 2013 9:27 am

I'm very new at Ddung and I think they are so cute. I haven't done my research and I'm not sure which one I have. I will try to post a pictures when I get to my workshop. Yes, I sew and I make doll clothes. Thank you for making me feel so welcome! Wink

CP Phare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum