ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free basic dress and bonnet patterns for Mini Ddung dolls.

5 posters

Go down

Free basic dress and bonnet patterns for Mini Ddung dolls.  Empty Free basic dress and bonnet patterns for Mini Ddung dolls.

Post  Originalluff Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:30 pm

I just made up a very simple, very basic dress and bonnet pattern for mini Ddung dolls, and I wanted to share.
These patterns will work great with felt, as you won't have to hem anything. Just sew and go!
They would also be great as bases to make more detailed clothing from.
Feel free to use or alter these patterns as much as you'd like!
If you make something with my patterns, please share photos!

Note: Use the 1 inch block as a scale reference. Measure this square. If each side is 1 inch, then the pattern is the correct size. The 1 inch squares are not part of the pattern, and do not need to be cut out

Note: If you plan to use fabric that requires hemming, please add a bit of extra fabric to each part of the pattern so you have enough to fold.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cut out the circles for arm holes. Fasten the dress in the back with velcro strips.

Cut the correct number of pieces and sew the rounded edge of the circular piece, to one side of the bar piece. Do the same for the other side and trim the sides/back to your preference.

Here is an example of the finished basic pieces.

Add ribbon, flowers, animal ears, patches and whatever else you can think of!

Last edited by Originalluff on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Originalluff

Back to top Go down

Free basic dress and bonnet patterns for Mini Ddung dolls.  Empty Re: Free basic dress and bonnet patterns for Mini Ddung dolls.

Post  TrueFan Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Wow, that looks like something even I could do. Thanks for sharing!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Free basic dress and bonnet patterns for Mini Ddung dolls.  Empty Re: Free basic dress and bonnet patterns for Mini Ddung dolls.

Post  applecandy Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Thanks for sharing, it looks very cute!
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 am

I'm unable to see the images in Originalluff's post Question However, I think this addition to the forum is nice - I love seeing what others make for their dolls I love you
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:12 am

chiepoo wrote:I'm unable to see the images in Originalluff's post Question However, I think this addition to the forum is nice - I love seeing what others make for their dolls I love you
How odd that you can't see them.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 pm

It says
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
where the images should be.
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:46 pm

That was helpful! I think I've fixed it. Have I fixed it? Thanks!!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Originalluff Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Huh, that's strange. Chiepoo, I can send you the images if its still not working. Just let me know.

Originalluff

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:02 pm

TrueFan has fixed them! Very Happy

Thanks for the offer, Original. If you post another pattern and the images aren't working, I will take you up on that ^_^ Also, did you paint her shoes? If so, what did you use? I like the way they match the dress.
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Originalluff Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:35 pm

I did! I actually used nail polish. And the great thing is because the shoes are such soft plastic, the paint pries right off when you're tired of it and they can be re-painted with another color. Cool

Originalluff

Back to top Go down

Post  BlytheCarina Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:41 am

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!
BlytheCarina
BlytheCarina

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlytheCarina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down