ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blings 3

3 posters

Go down

Blings 3 Empty Blings 3

Post  chiepoo Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 pm

I tried to hold out, but I broke down and bought a Blings 3 kitty :O Her jumper is made out of fleece, and her shoes are kinda the same soft plastic as Ddung's shoes- makes it easy to take them off and put them on ^^ (I'll post pictures of the box soon!)

When I first looked on Ebay, I could only find them for $45 x_X So I did a google search and found out about Gmarket (which I foresee doing terrible things to my wallet in the future, haha), and found her for ~$15.50USD, plus ~$20.50 shipping (EMS- insured, with a tracking number). I know that shipping is A LOT, but the grand total was still less than the ones on Ebay (and EMS shipping!).

Btw, Gmarket is pretty neat. You order from different sellers who then ship your item to the Gmarket warehouse, then when all your items get there, Gmarket packages it all in one box and sends it to you ^^ I also saw bathing suits for Ddungs on there, but not much in the way of Ddungs we haven't seen. (EDIT: Gmarket's English site is http://english.gmarket.co.kr)

Blings 3 7546784558_c1c5ed953f_z

Blings 3 7546784684_d434f2279e_z

And now I want a Blings (Choco Rabbit) and a Blings 2 (Muffin Bear) Mad
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Blings 3 Empty Re: Blings 3

Post  TrueFan Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:45 pm

I've never heard of Gmarket. It sounds very interesting.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:56 pm

A lot of the reviews I've seen for Gmarket have been by people who order clothes and make-up. Searching on Tumblr for "gmarket" usually results lots of review posts, a lot of times with pictures of the "hauls," which I thought was helpful. Since I only ordered one item, my shipping was super-fast. I got my package 9 days after ordering Smile

Also, here are the box photos ^^

Blings 3 Blings

Blings 3 Blings5

Blings 3 Blings2

Blings 3 Blings4

Blings 3 Blings3
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFan Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:29 pm

The box is cute!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Oh how cute! I especially liked the first wave Blings, but the third wave in the animal pajamas is adorable!

I can see you are a fanatic on box details as I am, I'm glad! Laughing Thank you for sharing so many details!

And thank you for the info about the Gmarket! It really sounds interesting! I go have a visit!
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down