ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy: Anniversary Chick, Flower Picnic, Juliet, Scarlett

Go down

Buy: Anniversary Chick,  Flower Picnic, Juliet, Scarlett  Empty Buy: Anniversary Chick, Flower Picnic, Juliet, Scarlett

Post  applecandy Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm looking for some Ddung I cannot find for sale.

First one is the 6th Anniversary Chick Ddung.
She should be new or in mint condition. I'd like also to get the box and the card, but I don't care if any of these is missing. The pink dollstand she comes with is required though.

Buy: Anniversary Chick,  Flower Picnic, Juliet, Scarlett  BEARDDUNG6TH-20101102-1

Second one is the Flower Picnic Ddung.
She seems to be on sale on ebay, but the seller does not accept buyers from Italy.
She should be new or in mint condition. She should come in her complete outfit made of dress, straw bonnet, straw bag, bloomers. Box and paper and plastic accessories are welcomed but not required.

Buy: Anniversary Chick,  Flower Picnic, Juliet, Scarlett  Ddung_070730-3 Buy: Anniversary Chick,  Flower Picnic, Juliet, Scarlett  Ddung_070730-2

Third one is Juliet Ddung.
She should be new or in mint condition. She should come in her complete outfit. I don't care for the box.

Buy: Anniversary Chick,  Flower Picnic, Juliet, Scarlett  A20792b124f2fa08ce176a_m

Fourth one is Scarlett O'Hara Ddung, green tapestry gown version.
Never seen her, actually, she's only on the official website.

Thanks for looking! Smile
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum