ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures!

4 posters

Go down

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! Empty My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures!

Post  Originalluff Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:49 pm

One thing that I had a really hard time with when I was shopping for a ddung doll was that information was next to non-existant. I had a really hard time trying to picture just how big she was, and what her outfit was like etc. So I tried to take as many pictures as I could to help other newbies with lots of questions.

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! LxVAEh
Here she is! Oh boy, oh boy! My first Ddung doll!

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! IWcpBh
Her little nest and her plastic cocoon.

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! FP6PZh
Without her hat!

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! 9Hnx6h
Lookit her little 'unnerwears! Aww...

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! WPNx4h
Her ear, and the connection on the back of her dress

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! NTTUnh
A size comparison with everyday objects.

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! NSbShh
With a ruler in centimeters.

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! CdKmth
And again in inches

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! 9wdgV
Her dress stained her! =(

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! JWlJah
She has lots of bubbles in her right foot. I used the burn tool on the photo to make it more visible. Do you see it?

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! CTywkh
Naked Time!

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! CzfPhh
One eye has streaks of rough and smooth from where the plastic over her face pressed into it. The lines are traced for ease of visibility in the top right.

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! DbVhMh
Here she is! She still needs a name. I'm at a loss. Any ideas?

Originalluff

Back to top Go down

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! Empty Re: My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures!

Post  TrueFan Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Aw! Poor little dear. She's had a rough time of it. She's very pretty though - love her outfit.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures! Empty Re: My first Ddung doll and lots of pictures!

Post  applecandy Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Oh my cuteness! She already was on top of my wishlist, but now she's on top more than ever!

One thing that I had a really hard time with when I was shopping for a ddung doll was that information was next to non-existant. I had a really hard time trying to picture just how big she was, and what her outfit was like etc. So I tried to take as many pictures as I could to help other newbies with lots of questions.

Me too! Mad And that's why I took many pictures as you did, and put them in the pictionary section and on flickr!

That's bad about her dress staining, especially on her wrists! But she's adorable in any event!

What about Scarlett? Or Rossella? I've not a great fantasy! Laughing
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:31 am

Hi, Originalluff! Smile Your doll is very cute- I've been debating on getting this one, as I love her outfit so much.

Sorry about the unfortunate stains on her :\ My very first Ddung doll arrived with faint pink stains on her arms (although, I'm not sure if it was from her outfit or not). Sadly, I have no suggestions to offer on how to get them out Sad

Bubbles in the plastic seem to be characteristic of these dolls- every one that I have seems to have a few bubbles on them (mostly along the neck in the harder plastic of the body).
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down