ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I made some pink-and-white bear ears ...

5 posters

Go down

I made some pink-and-white bear ears ... Empty I made some pink-and-white bear ears ...

Post  SydneyGrey Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:10 pm

I've been bored as heck for the past week, so I made some bear ears and mittens for my Ddung. I didn't make the dress, though. ...It's a Lalaloopsy dress. Actually, I would love to offer a set of bear ears and mittens as a prize for some future photo contest. I have this huge stash of fabric in my sewing closet that needs to be used. LOL.

There were bees buzzing all around me when I was taking the pictures by the flowers. The bees have decided my yard is the place to come for pollen. It's spring in Alabama! My grass is still brown, but at least I have a few flowers blooming.

I made some pink-and-white bear ears ... PinkAndWhiteBear_save14

I made some pink-and-white bear ears ... PinkAndWhiteBear_save32

I made some pink-and-white bear ears ... PinkAndWhiteBear_save26

I made some pink-and-white bear ears ... PinkAndWhiteBear_save3

SydneyGrey
SydneyGrey

Back to top Go down

I made some pink-and-white bear ears ... Empty Re: I made some pink-and-white bear ears ...

Post  TrueFan Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:12 pm

I love the ears, the mittens, the dress, the flowers -everything! So cute. She must be a delicate girl to need mittens in such lovely weather.
Smile
After the Hip Hop contest, we will definitely take you up on that prize offer! I think applecandy is going to be hosting a "Spring" photo contest here.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

I made some pink-and-white bear ears ... Empty Re: I made some pink-and-white bear ears ...

Post  chiepoo Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:13 am

Too. Freaking. Cute! Surprised You should sell your creations on Etsy ^^
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:41 am

Oh my cuteness! Surprised She's adorable! Too adorable for words! Your accessories have nothing to envy to the cutest stock outfits! That's amazing!

I'm sorry I still haven't posted the rules for the spring contest! I'll send you an email, True! Mad
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bama Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:59 am

Another winner! This is adorable paired with the LaLa dress!

Bama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down