ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow Princess outfit, Little Prince and Fox, Rabbit Blings, mini Candy Angel yellow hair

Go down

Snow Princess outfit, Little Prince and Fox, Rabbit Blings, mini Candy Angel yellow hair Empty Snow Princess outfit, Little Prince and Fox, Rabbit Blings, mini Candy Angel yellow hair

Post  applecandy Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:04 am

I'm looking for some Ddung and Blings dolls.  Wink

Snow Princess Ddung
I'd like to get the whole doll with outfit, but I'd also consider to buy the outfit only, including gown, cape, hat. Mask and shoes are welcome but not required.

Snow Princess outfit, Little Prince and Fox, Rabbit Blings, mini Candy Angel yellow hair 1_05e9ec106fd6b18aa9aa2257d985d9e7

Little Prince Bonggu and Fox Ddung
I'd prefer them mint in box, but I'd consider them also out of box.

Snow Princess outfit, Little Prince and Fox, Rabbit Blings, mini Candy Angel yellow hair Official-ddung-ddee-fennec-fox-prince-couple-korean-doll-devilcomics-1406-07-devilcomics@13

Pink Berry Rabbit and Blue Sherbet Rabbit Blings
I'd prefer them with cardboard box, but I'd consider to buy them also out of box.

Snow Princess outfit, Little Prince and Fox, Rabbit Blings, mini Candy Angel yellow hair Blings23

Ddung Candy Angel mini yellow hair
Box is welcome but not required.

Snow Princess outfit, Little Prince and Fox, Rabbit Blings, mini Candy Angel yellow hair $(KGrHqF,!n0FIGTKv,Z!BSCeHl)Rp!~~60_35

Thanks for looking. Wink
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down