ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHH, listen.... Hear that? Ah yes. The sound of my willpower crumbling.

5 posters

Go down

SHH, listen.... Hear that? Ah yes. The sound of my willpower crumbling. Empty SHH, listen.... Hear that? Ah yes. The sound of my willpower crumbling.

Post  Originalluff Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:04 pm

DDung #4 is finally here. This time, its a big girl!

SHH, listen.... Hear that? Ah yes. The sound of my willpower crumbling. XjBVal

SHH, listen.... Hear that? Ah yes. The sound of my willpower crumbling. YrHUZl

SHH, listen.... Hear that? Ah yes. The sound of my willpower crumbling. CTQvql

She doesn't have a name yet but I must say...I'm really enjoying the larger size. I think I've been converted.

Originalluff

Back to top Go down

SHH, listen.... Hear that? Ah yes. The sound of my willpower crumbling. Empty Re: SHH, listen.... Hear that? Ah yes. The sound of my willpower crumbling.

Post  TrueFan Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Big girl, yay! Congrats. And one of my favorites too, well, one of my favorites that I don't have but am tempted by. I'm happy to see photos!
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

SHH, listen.... Hear that? Ah yes. The sound of my willpower crumbling. Empty Re: SHH, listen.... Hear that? Ah yes. The sound of my willpower crumbling.

Post  Luthien Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:16 am

I can just say: awwwww Smile
Luthien
Luthien

http://ilovemyddung.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:24 am

Congratulations! Very Happy

She's one of my favourite and one of the first I got! Cool I got her from Luts since she was not available on ebay, but I wanted her so much!
This might be enought to say how much I like her! So big congratulations!
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:35 am

Congrats! ^_^ Her outfit is so cute, and her hair color is amazing- nice choice!
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum