ddung - The Future Miss Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group portrait of all my minis

5 posters

Go down

Group portrait of all my minis Empty Group portrait of all my minis

Post  SydneyGrey Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Not sure how I managed to get this many minis. ... LOL. There was a seller in S. Korea selling a bunch of minis for $12 USD each, so I bought a few from them because they were cheap.

Group portrait of all my minis March21_save129

I only have one boy, but he is my favorite. The promo pics show Rain Coat Bong-gu with red hair, but mine came with black hair. Sigh. I really wanted a red-haired boy.

Group portrait of all my minis March21_save134

Group portrait of all my minis March21_save135

Alice with the rabbit. LOL. The pink rabbit is my newest one. I'll have to make a Pictionary entry for her later when I have time. Her eyes look a little different than the promo pics (in a good way ... I think her eyes look BETTER than they do in the promo pics).

Group portrait of all my minis March21_save146
SydneyGrey
SydneyGrey

Back to top Go down

Group portrait of all my minis Empty Re: Group portrait of all my minis

Post  TrueFan Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 pm

You should get Peter Pan - he's adorable and has red hair!

They all look so adorable. I am really tempted by the girl with the big pink hair.
TrueFan
TrueFan
Admin

http://www.puddlestyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  applecandy Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Wow, you got so many! Group portrait of all my minis 03

Are Alice and Red Hood also 12$? I'd like to get them but I'm not sure about Alice's bright yellow hair, although from your picture it looks not too bright.

As TrueFan knows, there are some issues about the brown haired ones: the shade of brown could randomly come as a dark brown, a chestnut brown or even a reddish brown! confused
applecandy
applecandy

Back to top Go down

Post  chiepoo Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Adorable collection, Syndey Surprised I adore the little pink haired one! And Raincoat Bonggu, too ^^
chiepoo
chiepoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bama Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:58 am

Wow, you have a very nice collection! Love them all!

Bama

Back to top Go down

Post  SydneyGrey Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:59 pm

applecandy wrote:Are Alice and Red Hood also 12$?

Alice and Red Hood were $16 USD from that Canadian seller, here: http://www.ddung.ca/. I bought from them and they never did give me a shipping notice (or maybe the e-mail just didn't get through). The dolls arrived just fine, though. Yeah, I don't feel like I need any more minis for a good long while. LOL. albino I actually bought one more than is shown here, but gave it to a friend. (I got her Mini Pink Cat.) The Sleeping Time mini was also $12, but I actually got her on eBay from a seller here in my own country (USA). The pink rabbit one cost the most. I think she was $18 (but that included shipping costs).
SydneyGrey
SydneyGrey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:49 am

Adorable! You have such a great collection. The pink haired ddung is really cute! Such a pretty hair color ^^

About the black-haired bonggu -- does that happen often, the hair color difference? I remember looking at a listing for a room set that comes with a ddung. It said that you could receive one of 4 possible hair colors, randomly. I wonder if that happens with other dolls and they just don't tell us. Question

But he's super cute, nonetheless~!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down